Social media is leveling the playing field for businesses of every size. A few years ago, the only options small businesses had were the Yellow Pages, direct mail, and an expensive website. Radio was costly, and TV was out of the question.
But social media has made it possible for small one-person operations to compete with large corporations, and even make them more nimble.
Erik Deckers, co-author of No Bullshit Social Media and Branding Yourself, will show business owners and executives how they can use social media to promote and grow their own business, increase sales, and find new loyal customers and raving fans.
In this 2-hour session, you’ll learn:
- Five essential social media tools to reach the biggest number of customers.
- How social media can improve your Google and search engine rankings.
- How to accurately measure whether your social media efforts are paying off.
- Which tools you should focus on, and which ones you should avoid.
- Three mistakes marketers makes on social media, and how to avoid them.
This event will be held at the Schroeder Family School of Business Administration, Room 170 at the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana (building #22 on campus map), and will last for two hours. This event is being held in conjunction with Social Media Club of Evansville.
Registration for this event is REQUIRED. Register at smmarketingevansville.eventbrite.com.
Cost is $30. Tickets are free for University of Evansville students and faculty.